Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Back to work! - pictures are up now!

Well, at 4:01AM the alarm went off and scared me half to death! I got up and got ready for my first day at the Eye Surgery Center. At 4:27 I loaded the car, came in and got Graham out of bed and loaded him into the car and off we went! At 5:15 we arrived at my parents' house and mom met us in the driveway. GRAHAM FREAKED OUT. Mom cut her hair yesterday and G didn't recognize her that early in the morning. :( I walked him in to the house and he saw mom and they were quickly reaquainted! I put Graham in his bed, closed the door, and left for my first day of orientation!
What a FABULOUS group of women that I'm working with! I prayed that Graham would head off to sleep and not decide that it was play time - and he did!! He didn't wake up until 8!!
I was finished at noon and went back to the house where the 3 of us, mom, Graham & I all took naps!
Here are a few pictures of Graham from the day. Mimi took Graham to the library where they sang songs, read books & made "sticker art" (so cute!)! Mom said that he did well! After the library, they got back to the house and Graham played with his food set while mom made lunch.
He's just so stinkin' cute!!! :) I love him so much! When I sat down to eat my lunch after we napped, Graham ate a snack while mom and I talked "baby" stuff. And Graham couldn't be left out of the conversation....all of the sudden he says "Avey. Myes" (Avery and Miles) It was hilarious!!!

4 comments:

~Bekah said...

That is sooo sweet! Graham is so handsome!!

Unknown said...

Hey Lauren! It looks like things are going well and you're having a great time in Florida :) Graham looks so big! He's still so adorable! I didn't realize that your parents had moved to Florida too- that's so nice that you still live near them :) I pray that ya'll are well and everything goes well with the new baby :) Miss you!

Anonymous said...

He's a little man! Wow! And super good lookin' of course.

~Bekah said...

HEY! the festival went well! it was good..i woke up w/ a cold friday a.m. and still got it but it went well other than the LOUD music next to my booth and the chain-smokers that had a booth next to us that DIDN'T Help at all w/ my cold..I made about $500 so it was good. I probably won't do it again though since i made about that in 1 day at the first festival i did and did this in 2 days. it was a lot of work and i'm exhausted and glad it's over! temps are still high and went up again today and still no pd!!! :) yeah!! this could be it!! I'm praising God for His goodness regardless of what tomorrow or the next day holds!
love ya
ttyl