Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Some more creations!

A new friend of mine is due to have her son, Mason, tomorrow - assuming the hospital has a bed for her induction.

Mason's room is done in Winnie-the-Pooh. I've had this fabric for a while and wasn't sure what I was going to do with it - so I made a diaper bag! I'm not big on character fabric, but it worked! Like all of my bags, there are 6 large pockets that line the inside!! VERY functional!! :)

Here is a close up of the embroidery!



Additionally, I did a quick bib with an "M" on it (and yes, it is supposed to be tilted!!)




















And I couldn't leave out a "happy" for Big Sister Madison! Here is a shirt that I did for her!

















Let me know what you think!!

2 comments:

Lindsey B said...

Ok I LOVE the Big Sis shirt. You could totally sell those on a much bigger scale...with out the name. Just the cute face and Big Sister/ Brother.

~Bekah said...

"SEW" cute girl! :) I love all of it! :)