Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Some of my creations!

OK - I'm working on getting a website up for Belles & Beaus .... but I thought that I would post a few pictures here!!


Here is a "ribbon lovey". It is 13"X13" and can be appliqued with a letter or it can be monogrammed!!

You pick!

Here is a set of burp cloths that I made for a customer!! Dad was a pilot so we had to make a girly airplane!!







This was a set of "on the go" burps for another customer!






This is probably one of my favorite diaper bags that I have EVER made!!
There is just something about covered buttons!
So many functional pockets inside!!!
I guess that is it for tonight!!! Just wanted to share a few things!
We are all doing well! Counting down the days until we find out if we will have Avery or Miles joining our family!!
Check back soon for some more family pictures & some of my newest creations!!! Let me know what you think!

3 comments:

Casey said...

SO CUTE!!!!

~Bekah said...

AHH I LOVE THIS! I really hope i get to make one of these soon! It's on my "To-Do" list!
Thx for being my friend! I appreciate you and your encouraging words more than you'll ever know! I wish we lived closer to each other! :(

~Bekah said...

haha, well thanks! the fabric was fabric I HAD TO get so it was the cowboy's print and i got some LSU (which i don't like LSU but people here love it so i'm makin an outfit out of it and a diaper bag). nothing out of the blue though. :( yeah, my toe really hurts..haha.. just call me "Grace."