Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Sunday, September 7, 2008

Bloglift & Recent Pictures

I'm so proud of myself...after, what will remain an undisclosed amount of time, I am happy to show off my Blog-lift!! I am very pleased with how it turned out!!! :) Let me know what you guys think!

You will also notice that I've put up a poll to see what you guys think we are having! We'll find out on Sept. 29!!

Last weekend we went to Homosassa Springs with my parents & my brother. We saw manatees (which Graham can say pretty well!) which are being raised in a protected environment. Graham was fascinated...but NOT impressed with the Manatee Statue in the lobby...






There were lots of wildlife there and we really had a wonderful time, despite the rain. There were bald eagles, spoon-billed birds, hippos, alligators, snakes, bears, and the list goes on! Graham enjoyed telling us what each animal was, along with the noise that they make. I was especially fond of the snakes that go "ssssssssssssssss".....but it's not the "ssssssssss" that get me...it's the full body shake that he does EVERY time he tells you what a snake says. Not sure where he picked up on that!

Well, that's about all I have for tonight.

Here are a few more pictures to enjoy: Hopefully I will have some more recent pictures up in a day or so!!!

We pray that you all are doing well!!!

Love,

Jeff, Lauren, Graham & Peanut



2 comments:

Lindsey B said...

LOVE that picture of Justin and Graham...too cute! My work computer doesn't show your blog-lift. For some reason any blog that uses templates from the site you got yours from doesn't show up on the work computer. I will check it out tonight on the comuter at the hotel. All I cna see is the header and it is cute. You make me want to start a blog.....

Chic Shopper Chick said...

I love the bloglift! I can help you to get the little thing out of the top left corner if you send me the code you used to change it.

Anyway, it looks great!