Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Proud Aunt!!!






I am proud to announce, that my dog-niece, Sadie, was named Dog of the Week at her Doggie Daycare!!!


My sister has talks with Sadie every morning before being dropped off, and I understand the conversation to go something like this:


"Sadie, you be a good girl today, ok? Give all of your friends kisses, share your toys, and be respectful of the staff. If you misbehave then you won't become Dog of the Week. Mommy loves you!"


Yeah -- it's crazy!!
I talked to my BIL last night, and he said that he has strict instructions to take pictures of Sadie today when he drops her off. Apparently they make a big deal of the Dog of the Week, and her name will be written on a bulletin board and decorated. For the staff at Happy Tails, they should count their blessings that Linz is out of town this week! I'm sure she would find a way to bring in Dog Cupcakes for all of Sadie's friends - so that they all could partake in this event!!


Hop on over to Happy Tails and check out the Dog of the Week column, on the left hand side of the page, where you can read all about Sadie!!
Sadie, we are proud of you girl!!!
Love,
Jeff, Lauren, Graham & peanut

2 comments:

Lindsey B said...

Ok so I have to give you credit...I didn't think to order a doggie cake for her class....but now that you mentioned it I just might have to do it. Happy tails has connections with a doggie bakery in Houston adn could get one.

But then again, I am throwing her a 1st Birthday party with doggie cake so I guess I shouldn't let her eat cake until then!

What am I going to do when I have kids......

Casey said...

hey girl....check out the website called "thecutestblogontheblock.com" and it has all the backgrounds. hope you're doing good!