Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

I'm dreaming of mobile music....

Graham & Nanny after her Graduation in May.
We all miss you Lindsey - but we know you and Alex are enjoying your life together in Houston!!! Hopefully we will see you really soon.
Well, it's 1:20AM and Graham decided about 32 minutes ago that he was going to wake up and play! As I was sleeping I thought that I heard a mobile, but then I thought that it's pretty sad when you dream about your child's mobile......and that's when I woke up and realized that the mobile was actually playing and Graham was talking to it! I went and peeked in on him and he was just playing with his Mickey Mouse and talking. After a few minutes (27 according to my clock) he started getting fussy and I noticed he had his nunu so he didn't need me to help him find it...so I changed his diaper and back to sleep he went - the only problem? I'm wide awake. Of course the alarm will be going off in 5 1/2 short hours.....

No comments: