Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Saturday, July 21, 2007

Yet another day of firsts...

Well, this morning at about 6:30 Graham started talking. When it only lasted for 7 minutes, we figured he was just talking in his sleep. At 8:30 we heard a few happy baby noises over the monitor....but they were quickly followed by snoring. It wasn't until 9:45 that Mr. Graham woke up for the day!! I couldn't believe it!
Around noon we headed towards the church to fax some paperwork to the insurance company regarding our Cobra coverage. We ran into my parents up there and they invited us to go to Darryl's for lunch. After doing a few things at the church we headed to Darryl's. One of the specials today was "Greg's Fried Pickles"!! I actually took a picture on my phone of dad in front of the sign! I couldn't believe that Darryl and Rene named the Pickles after dad - quite funny!! I guess we aren't special anymore because anyone can order pickles now -- we used to be the only ones! BUT - Darryl did make Graham his first grilled cheese sandwich! :) He even cut the crusts off and cut it into 4 triangles!!! My baby is growing up! He sat in his high chair (which we realized wasn't buckled when we went to take him out...oops!) and ate the grilled cheese...or should I say INHALED the grilled cheese. He still doesn't get the hang of getting the food in his mouth but he tries. So mom and dad helped him get the small bite-sized pieces into his mouth. He ate about half of the sandwich and then had a jar of apple/cranberries. We enjoyed a nice lunch with my parents and Justin, but our visit was cut short when the cute little red head decided that he had had enough and was ready for a nap. He wasn't buckled in the carseat for more than a minute before he was out! He went straight to bed when we got home and slept for 3 hours!!! I'm definately liking the long afternoon naps!!!

The spaghetti pictures are up for your enjoyment!! No pictures tonight, but I will work on getting some new ones up tomorrow. It's late and I'm going to head towards bed.

Sleeping in heavenly peace -
Jeff, Lauren & Graham

No comments: