Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Sunday, July 22, 2007

Well, there is not too much to report today. We went to church this morning and Graham didn't do so well in the nursery. I felt sorry for my little guy. I went to check on him before church started and he was crying and sniffling trying to calm himself down. :( This is not like Graham at all!!! So I took him to church with me and we ended up having to leave just before the sermon because he was getting hungry and noisy. So we went and ate in Hunter's office while J fed Abigail.
Tomorrow I am getting an early start to my day to be extremely proactive with the job search, so prayers will be appreciated!! I'm hoping that Graham, Jeff and I can head to the pool tomorrow morning - unfortunately it's either been too hot to go to the pool or it's been raining.
We'd love to hear from you! Let us know that you are checking in!!!
Eternally in His Love -
Jeff, Lauren & Graham

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We check every day! Hope things are going well for all three of you.